duminică, 30 ianuarie 2011

The Beach! The Beach!


How come when I was 21 years old with a perfectly flat stomach I ran around the beach with an oversized t-shirt on? I also thought a tattoo was a good idea. Live and learn.

I was in Ocean City this weekend with my bookclub. I consumed: burgers and fries from Five Guys, french fries from Thrashers (3x), crepes for brekky, an actual gallon of Fishers caramel corn, half a dozen donuts from the Fractured Prune, funnel cake, about a bottle of champagne (someone's getting married) and a 32 oz Mountain Dew for the drive home.

Luckily, Tums is sold everywhere. Apparently I can't eat like a 21 year old any more either.

I uh, ahem. I may have done a little shopping at the outlets too.

And, we did talk about the book. For about 10 minutes over dinner.