duminică, 30 ianuarie 2011

My MSB Source

Ariane and Linda L. asked where I get Mrs. Stylebook...

HARBOR NEWS
Mon-Fri 7am-9pm
Sat-Sun 9am-9pm
info@harbor-news.com
1010 Aliceanna Steet
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-244-5140

They are an international magazine shop here in Baltimore. They don't have Patrones or Knip Mode though. She tells me it's very expensive to get it. But, maybe if enough people ask and order she will. I know my network of family and friends in NYC would be happy not to have to get Patrones for me.

They do have loads of Japanese fashion magazines. They may have craft ones too, but I'm not as familiar with their titles. They also carry French Marie Claire.

If you call, ask to speak to the owner, Christina. If they won't ship, I'm happy to pick up copies and mail to people.

And yes, I really am up at 5:30 on a Saturday. I've got company coming today (Nicegirl from the Slapdash Sewist and hopefully Narcissaqtpie from Sewl Sista) and this house is just nuclear. I had grandiose plans of cleaning all night and fell asleep on the sofa by 9:00 last night. So I've got to move the sewing implements that have found their way on to every floor back in to the sewing room and make it look like a 22 year old boy doesn't live here with his fraternity brothers.